Title: Business Development Intern
Type: Internship, Paid
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Pay Rate: $10 per hour
We’re looking for talented students to join our team during the fall and winter terms (and summer break, too!). Need somewhere meaningful to grow as a young professional? Want to boost your resume with work that matters? Do you like dogs?! Read on if we’ve piqued your interest!
Interns at DocNetwork are here to make a BIG impact and are given challenging assignments and real responsibility. This isn’t a lame, refill-the-coffee-pot internship. As part of the DocNetwork team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment to gain real-life sales experience and be a key player in the company’s success. You’ll work closely alongside our Sales Team members to promote a great product to camps and schools around the country.
DocNetwork is a work-hard, play-hard environment where we not only “Deliver Beyond” expectations but we take time to know and enjoy one another’s company whether it is through social outings, team lunches, and improving our increasingly complex handshakes. (Mastering handshakes is like Business 101. I think.)
- Organize and develop our CRM database
- Research potential clients to identify key decision-makers
- Compile lists of prospects for targeted sales campaigns
- Manipulate data to uncover trends and insights
- Assist with direct mail campaigns
- Report on weekly sales activities
- Work with the team on product and business development
Skills and Experience
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Have a strong desire to learn, a good work ethic to develop professionally
- Maintain a sense of self-awareness and communication skills
- Be detail-oriented and a quick learner
- Embrace working with fun, quirky, enthusiastic people
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech company
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you!
DocNetwork is the leading electronic health record system for camps, child care, and schools. Our mission is to bring the lightweight side of the medical industry onto the web
If you like what you’ve seen so far, we feel compelled to boast that:
- We’re 5x recipients of SPARK’s FastTrack Award
- We have an office dog named Munki. He is soft and little.
- Our office pantry is stocked with delicious snacks
- We made our Director a Paper Plate Award that says “You’re pretty cool” and it has frog stickers on it. Sorry, there’s not a picture.
Throw your hat in the ring – we’d love to meet you!
Email [email protected] with a cover letter and your resume to begin your next adventure at DocNetwork. Your cover letter should be creative and tell us what makes you shine. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.