Type: Full-Time Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
We’re looking for a passionate, customer-focused Technical Project Manager to keep our front-end, back-end, and devops teams moving to develop and deliver key projects.
You will help identify and prioritize projects across our roadmap that require you make both business and technical decisions in order to successfully meet milestones. You will drive process improvements to increase transparency and efficiency.
You must have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice as requirements and priorities change. You must have exceptional problem solving skills, and be able to communicate the status of the projects you are managing clearly, concisely, and accurately to your team and leadership.
To be successful in this role you must be comfortable gathering requirements from our customers and team members, creating and maintaining technical project plans, and understanding the technical details and complexities behind each project.
- Work with our development team as a Project Manager and Scrum Master to facilitate our software development process
- Plan sprint cycles, report issue status, and facilitate retrospectives
- Provide additional accountability for developer time estimates and collect, analyze and report project updates as required
- Manage risks and assist in finding mitigations, review issue backlog, and prioritize bugs
- Assist team leaders in planning projects and roadmaps
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of project management experience in a SaaS technology environment
- PMP Certification and/or Certified Scrum Master Certification preferred
- Experience managing timelines, collecting status updates, and tracking progress with flexible project management techniques (e.g. Agile, Scrum)
- Experience leading cross-organizational programs and ability to set and hold teams and individuals to timelines and deliverables
- Knowledge of SaaS lifecycles and experience working with both technical and non-technical teams
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Embrace working with fun, quirky, enthusiastic people
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a fast growing tech company
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Email [email protected] with a cover letter and resume to apply for this job. Your cover letter should be creative and tell us what makes you shine.