Type: Paid Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to assist with the success of our customer-facing teams. You will be a key internal resource, assisting our Account Management team with implementation, maintenance, and customer success of our new and current customers.
The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, like to problem solve, and enjoy engaging with people. As part of the DocNetwork team you will have the opportunity work in a fun, fast paced environment to gain real life work experience and be a key player in the company’s success.
Often our Account Interns are eligible for full-time, salaried positions once their internship has completed.
- Assist the Account Management team in setup and implementation of accounts
- Provide customer service and technical support through direct interaction with end users through Zendesk ticketing system and helpline
- Prepare web-based forms by compiling and sorting information
- Prepare spreadsheets for data imports
- Assist Account Managers in managing inbound customer communication
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with internal teams to find opportunities for proactive interventions and ensure customer success
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with customers as well as individuals at all seniority levels within the company
- Have a strong desire to learn and to develop professionally
- Take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Ability to manage multiple customer projects simultaneously, at various stages of the onboarding process
- Ability to triage customer issues and coordinate with other departments towards resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who is comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Embrace working with fun, quirky, enthusiastic people in a work-hard play-hard atmosphere
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Email [email protected] with a cover letter and resume to apply for this job. Your cover letter should be creative and tell us what makes you shine. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.