Title: Director of Accounts
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
We are looking for a results-driven and strategic Director of Accounts to oversee and ensure the success of our customer-facing Accounts Team.
Part coach, project manager, consultant, and product expert, our Director of Accounts will be focused on ensuring that our Client Success Managers, Account Managers, and Implementation Specialists have the tools and support they need so that our 1,250+ unique organizations have an incredibly successful season each year.
You should empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customer needs first. A proactive approach to customer success is key, and it is essential that your team maintains high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction, with a focus on customer loyalty.
In this role, partnership with other teams and leadership is essential. You should be bold and speak up, but have a willingness to be wrong. Fostering a cohesive and efficient culture and ensuring open communication will keep your team functioning well.
You must have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and should enjoy the challenges of providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
This role will work alongside our Director of Support, Director of Sales and Marketing, and Director of Development, and will report to our Director of Operations.
DocNetwork is the leading electronic health record system for camps, child care, and schools. Our mission is to bring the lightweight side of the medical industry onto the web. You will play an essential role in supporting our diverse and expanding network of camps and schools that depend on us for intuitive software, outstanding customer service, and the protection of youth around the world.
DocNetwork is a growing software company located in Ann Arbor, MI where we “Deliver Beyond” (Core Value Alert!) expectations for our clients and our teams. We are a company that values teamwork and camaraderie and our culture strives to encourage connection and wellness for all team members.
You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Strategizing initiatives for growth and improvement while casting a compelling vision for the Accounts Team, in alignment with company objectives
- Working closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Partnering with our Sales, Marketing, Development, and Support Teams to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Providing guidance, coaching, and accountability for all Account Team members
- Crafting, reviewing, and honing policies and procedures that will enable team success
- Ensuring that your team is optimizing client engagement to the fullest extent and prioritizing projects in alignment with individual, team, and company goals
- Developing an understanding of client needs and ensuring that your team has all available resources to deliver the best service, the best solutions, and the best experiences possible
- Identifying common client challenges to suggest better solutions
- Serving as a team resource to aid in problem-solving projects designed to meet the needs of clients
- Gathering and interpreting data to understand pain points and opportunities both for your team (internal) and for our customers (external)
You’ll Do Well If You:
- Have 4+ years of experience in leading customer service-oriented teams
- Have 2+ years of experience in project management and strategic planning
- Are passionate about customer satisfaction and teamwork
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in your communication, attitude, and teamwork with customers, peers, and team members.
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a fast-growing tech company
- Have Salesforce Experience (BONUS!)
- Have previous experience at a SaaS organization (BONUS!)
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you!
If you like what you’ve seen so far, we feel compelled to boast that:
- We’re 5x recipients of SPARK’s FastTrack Award!
- We have an office dog named Munki. He is soft and little.
- Our office pantry is stocked with delicious snacks.
- We made our Director a Paper Plate Award that says “You’re pretty cool” and it has frog stickers on it. Sorry, there’s not a picture.
So throw your hat in the ring – we’d love to meet you!
Email [email protected] with a cover letter and your resume to begin your next adventure at DocNetwork. Your cover letter should be creative and tell us what makes you shine. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.