Type: Full-Time Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
DocNetwork is growing in all directions, and we have more customers and more products than ever before. Our amazing team has developed some fantastic add-ons to our original software, and we now need to drive our current users to these new products.
As an Account Sales Representative you are competitive and proactive in contacting our extensive customer base to upsell our numerous products and services. Not only will this increase the lifetime value of the customer, but it will ensure they remain with DocNetwork as they continue to grow.
You must be able to work independently to achieve ambitious sales targets, working through targeted account lists to speak with a high volume of customers daily in order to uncover new opportunities and reach your weekly targets. You are motivated and persuasive, and have the skills to win great deals. If you are unable to handle rejection, this may not be the job for you. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role. You want your team to win, and you play the right way!
- Contact extensive customer base via email and telephone to upsell add-on products
- Increase retention and prevent churn by driving deeper engagement and activity throughout the entire customer lifecycle and advocating the whole product portfolio
- Educate users on product portfolio and continuously optimize upselling
- Lead outbound sales campaigns to reach targets and demo software to customers
- Analyze customer behavior and survey customers to identify triggers, itches and improvement areas
- Develop, implement and optimize automated customer lifecycle programs (e.g. adoption and loyalty programs)
- Constantly monitor and optimize internal KPI’s (e.g. activity, satisfaction and churn)
- Communicate effectively with other members of the sales team
Required Skills and Experience
- Creative and passionate about driving change
- Experience in driving user behavior and up-and cross selling
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Solid experience in planning, development, forecasting, and time management
- Ability to see the bigger picture while still being attentive to detail
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Ability to build rapport with prospects in a professional manner
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as a good listener
- Embrace working with fun, quirky, enthusiastic people
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a fast growing tech company
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Email [email protected] with a cover letter and resume to apply for this job. Your cover letter should be creative and tell us what makes you shine. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.