Type: Full-Time Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
We are looking for self-starters with a track record of success, to be key players in our growth. You will manage lead activity and qualify interest through sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with potential customers.
The ideal candidate should not be afraid to take risks. You must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically creating a queue of prospects, rapid follow up and delivering results against a quota. If you are unable to handle rejection, this may not be the job for you. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- Target, educate, and qualify prospects to create sales ready leads and meetings
- Interact with prospects via email and telephone
- Research opportunities, identify internal key players and generate interest within the industry
- Successfully overcome prospect objections
- Consistently achieve qualified lead quotas
- Provide feedback to ensure continued optimization and improvement of our process
Required Skills and Experience
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Solid experience in planning, development, forecasting, and time management
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as a good listener
- Embrace working with fun, quirky, enthusiastic people
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Email [email protected] with a cover letter and resume to apply for this job. Your cover letter should be creative and tell us what makes you shine. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.