Type: Full-Time Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
We are looking for a skilled Digital Marketing Manager to play a foundational role on our team, building and executing our digital marketing strategy.
In this role you will partner closely with our sales team. Through customer data, research, and analyses, you’ll develop a deep knowledge of how companies and people adopt our software, and in turn advise on and own programs to improve and accelerate this adoption. A successful candidate will be customer-focused, analytical and excited about the opportunity to help more individuals and organization adopt technology.
This high-impact role will have considerable influence on our company’s success and significant room for personal growth and career development. You will wear many hats, and this is a role that requires hard and soft skills to be successful.
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet
- Evaluate digital footprint through research, data, market conditions, and competitive position, and implement marketing and communication adjustments as needed
- Understand and articulate buyers’ journey in the context of digital marketing campaigns
- Develop channel segmentation strategy based on campaign insights
- Create and actively monitor campaign analytics, report on campaign performance, and track and monitor conversions.
- Generate monthly reports on marketing campaign performance
- Own day-to-day coordination of marketing email campaigns (e.g. planning, building, scheduling, execution)
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures for email campaigns
- Assist and participate in conference/trade-show selections, sponsorship, presentations
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Develop SEM strategy, success factors and ROI evaluation
- Copywriting and editing blog posts, press releases and partner related content materials
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required, MBA preferred
- 3+ years experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising
- Demonstrable experience in email marketing, automation, lead generation and SEO, experience with Saleforce and Pardot is a plus
- Excellent copywriting skills (examples will be required during interview process)
- Hands-on, get-it-done attitude with excellent project management skills
- Detail-oriented, strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to synthesize data into actionable campaign optimization strategies for new and existing initiatives
- Embrace working with fun, quirky, enthusiastic people
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a fast growing tech company
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Email [email protected] with a cover letter and resume to apply for this job. Your cover letter should be creative and tell us what makes you shine. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.