Type: Full-Time Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
We are looking for a strategic, results-driven Account Manager to ensure the success of our customer-facing teams. You will be a key internal resource, bringing to life your vision of how to ensure the team has the data, tools, and processes necessary for providing world-class customer care.
This role is the primary point of contact for customers and prospects. You will need to understand the business objectives for our camps, child cares and schools, and act as their trusted advisor. You will gather customer feedback and requests while working with internal teams. Effective communication is key, and you must have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice. The ideal candidate should enjoy the challenges of providing excellent customer service in a fast paced environment.
- Manage all inbound customer communication
- Compile, verify and review data to provide a custom experience for each organization
- Compile and analyze customer data for account creation and expansion
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with internal teams to find opportunities for proactive interventions and ensure customer success
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Provide recommendations based on customer business needs and usage patterns
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- Take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Ability to manage multiple customer projects simultaneously, at various stages of the onboarding process
- Ability to triage customer issues and coordinate with other departments towards resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Develop new, and improve existing, workflows and processes
- Team player who is comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Prefer trying and failing to getting it perfect the first time
- Passion for technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Email [email protected] with a cover letter and resume to apply for this job. Your cover letter should be creative and tell us what makes you shine. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.