Type: Full-Time Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
We are looking for a masterful problem-solver and highly organized Office Manager to help keep our team moving. Working closely with the team’s leadership, you will coordinate and co-manage meetings, communications, events, and travel. In addition to being a trusted resource for all team members, the Office Manager commonly serves as DocNetwork’s “first impression” for clients, visitors, and community partners. You should have high energy with a fun-loving, approachable attitude, but be able to handle challenging situations with a high level of professionalism. Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills are a must.
Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Provide support to leadership with logistics, invites, agendas, and action items
- Help coordinate internal catering and external event planning
- Plan in-house and off-site activities and celebrations for the team
- Schedule meetings and appointments and provide reminders to the team
- Coordinate travel arrangements for conferences and site visits
- Review incoming mail and process customer deposits
- Communicate with customers on accounts receivable follow-up
- Maintain the general condition of the office
- Acquire office supplies, pantry items, and equipment when needed
- Develop new, and improve existing, workflows and processes
- Serve as the phone operator to connect callers with the appropriate team
Required Skills and Experience
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in hospitality, event planning, and travel coordination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience handling office responsibilities or experience in customer service
- Experience with Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Possess a solid understanding and willingness to problem solve
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a high growth tech company
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Email [email protected] with a cover letter and resume to apply for this job. Your cover letter should be creative and tell us what makes you shine.