Title: Accounts Implementation Intern
Type: Internship, Paid
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Pay Rate: $10 per hour
We’re looking for a talented intern to join our team during the winter and spring-summer terms. You will be responsible for supporting our diverse and expanding network of camps and schools. In this new internship role, you will work directly with our Accounts team to assist with a seamless and positive implementation experience for our clients. Limited technical skills are required but you should enjoy fast-paced learning.
DocNetwork is the leading electronic health record system for camps, child care, and schools. Our mission is to bring the lightweight side of the medical industry onto the web. Interns at DocNetwork are here to make a BIG impact and are given challenging assignments and real responsibility. This isn’t a lame, refill-the- coffee-pot internship. As part of the DocNetwork team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment to gain real-life experience and be a key player in the company’s success.
DocNetwork is a work-hard, play-hard environment where we not only “Deliver Beyond” expectations, but we take time to know and enjoy one another’s company whether it is through social outings, team lunches, or improving our increasingly complex handshakes.
You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Compiling and analyzing customer data for account creation and expansion
- Implementing custom solutions through our application interface builder
- Providing recommendations based on customer business needs
- Serving as the voice of the customer and collecting feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Managing multiple customer projects simultaneously, at various stages of the onboarding process and adhering to set deadlines
You’ll Do Well If You:
- Have a strong track record of identifying needs and successfully implementing solutions
- Possess excellent attention to detail, organization and communication skills
- Are a team player who is comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Prefer trying and failing to getting it perfect the first time
- Enjoy working to establish unique solutions to complex problems
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a fast-growing tech company
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you!
If you like what you’ve seen so far, we feel compelled to boast that:
- We’re 5x recipients of SPARK’s FastTrack Award!
- We have an office dog named Munki. He is soft and little.
- Our office pantry is stocked with delicious snacks.
- We made our Director a Paper Plate Award that says “You’re pretty cool” and it has frog stickers on it. Sorry, there’s not a picture.
So throw your hat in the ring – we’d love to meet you!
Email [email protected] with a cover letter and your resume to begin your next adventure at DocNetwork. Your cover letter should be creative and tell us what makes you shine. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.