Title: Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Base Rate: $40K + commission
Earnings Potential: $50K – $70K
At DocNetwork, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team that provides an exceptional customer experience from the very start. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified Sales Development Representative (SDR) to find, screen, and engage potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects and inbound leads, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process and excel at researching potential customers, building new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
We’re looking for someone who’s a quick learner, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, and has the ability to showcase our offerings in a creative, compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth and profitability, so we’ll be looking for someone who’s excited to juggle many responsibilities at once and provide a life-changing product to as many customers as possible.
DocNetwork, through the CampDoc and SchoolDoc platforms, provides innovative health and safety solutions to a diverse group of organizations, which include traditional day and residential camps, YMCAs, JCCs, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, parks and recreation facilities, colleges and universities, and K-12 public, private, and charter schools. Our suite of products integrates seamlessly to help ensure the health and safety of the participants for the organizations we serve.
Our team, headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI, is dedicated to our core value of “honest work” where our customers, our company, and our community win together. Delivering beyond expectations and an open posture toward growth enables our company and team to excel, while our social outings, team lunches, and a culture of fun and collaboration help us to bring our best selves to the challenges ahead.
With a full range of benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life) plus additional perks to boot (401k with company match, Remote Days, Flex Schedules, Professional Development Budget, Volunteer Time Off, and much more!) we think you’ll love being a part of our team.
You may be a good fit for this role if:
- You would be described as honest, optimistic, and invested in your customer’s best interests
- You love to do puzzles and you appreciate the opportunity to creatively problem solve, design workarounds, and and overcome objections
- You have a knack for breaking down difficult concepts into easy-to-understand terms
- You hunger for growth and achievement; you prefer to compete as a team over competing as an individual
- Vision and passion for this role manifests authentically; the job description and details leave you feeling excited, energized, and optimistic about your potential success in this role
- Interact with prospects and leads via email, telephone, and chat
- Demonstrate the software to potential customers
- Qualify leads into opportunities and unqualify leads that are not a good fit for our services
- Manage inbound contact requests via our website and phone line
- Engage with customers on our online chat feature
- Retarget old and dormant leads
- Consistently achieve qualified lead quotas
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to develop targeted email campaigns
- Collaborate with Sales Managers to schedule handoff calls and private demonstrations
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in building rapport with prospects and leads in a friendly, professional manner
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Ability to pivot rapidly to respond to warm and hot leads
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Expertise in planning, development, forecasting, and time management
- Proficient with Customer Relationship Management tools
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Embrace working with fun, quirky, enthusiastic people
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a fast-growing tech company
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you!
If you like what you’ve seen so far, we feel compelled to boast that:
- We’re 5x recipients of SPARK’s FastTrack Award!
- We have an office dog named Munki. He is soft and little.
- Our office pantry is stocked with delicious snacks.
- We made our Director a Paper Plate Award that says “You’re pretty cool” and it has frog stickers on it. Sorry, there’s not a picture.
So throw your hat in the ring – we’d love to meet you!
Email [email protected] with a cover letter and your resume to begin your next adventure at DocNetwork. Your cover letter should be creative and tell us what makes you shine. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.