Type: Full-Time Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Our Camp Business Development Representatives are tasked with generating interest, seeking new markets, and building awareness for our brand and our products in the camp market, including YMCAs, JCCs, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Colleges & Universities, and Parks and Recreation. Business Development Representatives will work closely with Sales Managers to hand-off qualified leads generated through outbound sales efforts. Previous experience in a sales role is preferred, but not required.
The ideal candidate should not be afraid to take risks. You must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically creating a queue of prospects, rapid follow up and delivering results against a quota. If you are unable to handle rejection, this may not be the job for you. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- Target, educate, and qualify prospects to create sales ready leads and meetings
- Interact with prospects via email and telephone
- Partner with marketing team to generate outbound lead campaigns to reach new targets
- Research opportunities, identify internal key players and generate interest within the industry
- Demonstrate the software to potential customers
- Consistently achieve qualified lead quotas
- Communicate effectively with other members of the team
Required Skills and Experience
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Solid experience in planning, development, forecasting, and time management
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Ability to build rapport with prospects in a professional manner
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as a good listener
- Embrace working with fun, quirky, enthusiastic people
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a fast growing tech company
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Email [email protected] with a cover letter and resume to apply for this job. Your cover letter should be creative and tell us what makes you shine.